Monday, August 20, 2012

9/11 Dust: A Healing Journey

The deadline draws near for completion of my new film "9/11 Dust: A Healing Journey"  and the date of the preview premier also gets closer (September 8).  In order to fill the gap left by the primary funder pulling out "due to philosophical differences and the direction of the film", I launched a Kickstarter campaign to feed the rest of the process and get me to NYC for the premier.  Please check it out and if you like what you see, please consider a donation to help me meet my goal of $1500.       

 

This short documentary is a followup to my 2006 film “9/11 Dust and Deceit” about people who have suffered from the health effects of the toxic dust of September 11, 2001, many of whom are still not getting the health care they need.   The film seeks to show solutions, and asks how those directly affected by illness, and all of us still grieving, can heal from 9/11.   

Posted via email from theawayteam's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment